You teach and nurture your children in faith. Fortunate indeed is the woman who is married to a good man, who is loved by him, and who in turn loves him; a man who loves his children, provides for them, teaches them, guides them, rears and protects them as they walk the stormy course from babyhood to adulthood. President Gordon B. Hinckley
Friday, January 14, 2011
I Need Songs!
So, in addition to my tumbling class I am also running in the mornings. Here is my problem (well, I have many, but I will just stick to the one). I need more songs! I have a list of songs I listen to while I run, but I have discovered that many of them are not upbeat and fast enough for my while I run. I have a few that I LOVE. P!nk is one of my favorites to run to. I have a few of hers. I also love to run to Avril Lavigne, some Katy Perry. Pretty upbeat and fast. So, now that you kind of know my running tastes, I need some help. Do any of you know of any good music that I can listen to? Please, please, please give me suggestions!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Although your tastes are a little more girly than mine, over the years I have posted some of my favs and many of them are catchy and upbeat.
Check out
http://gordssongoftheday.blogspot.com
Let me know if you find any there you like and I can send you an mp3.
Nice job getting into running! The weight really comes off once you hit that hard in combination with dieting. Good luck!
Thanks for the info! I will go and look for sure. I don't really particularly like running, however, I have learned that what I am doing is only building my muscles and not loosing the fat! Guess I have to stick more cardio in to the mix. It better work! lol
Well not sure if this is your kind of music but these are some of my jogging (not really a runner)/exercise songs..I like a lot of black eyed peas (boom boom pow) (gonna be a good night)...leavin by jesse mcartney..love like woe by ready set...some good eighties songs like rock me amadeus..safety dance..some 90's songs rockafeller shank..single ladies by beyonce..ridin solo by jason derulo...party in the usa by miley cyrus...dynamite by tiao cruz
hope that helps
Post a Comment