Friday, September 2, 2011

Where Am I?

Last night, around 10:30-11:00, I was sitting in our family room watching t.v. I heard one of the kids get up and come walking down the hall. It turned out to be Kearney. She was looking really confused and disoriented. I told her hello and asked her what she was doing. She just kind of looked at me and started playing with the waistband of her pants. I asked her if she needed to go to the bathroom and she turned around and walked in to the kitchen. Our family room is connected with the dinning room and kitchen. Kind of a wide open great room with a countertop in the middle. I stood up to see what she was doing and low and behold I saw her with her pants down, the garbage can lid up getting ready to sit on the garbage and go to the bathroom! I started yelling her name over and over and I ran over to get her. I guided her in to the bathroom while telling her that was the kitchen she was in. I was laughing so hard! She sat down (on the toilet this time) and finally started to wake up a bit. I told her what had just happened and she sheepishly started to laugh. I was laughing so much! It cracked me up. I know it has probably happened to all of us. We wake up, are disoriented and can't figure out where we are or what is going on. I am sure when she is older she will be thrilled that I posted this, but it really was great!

No comments: