You teach and nurture your children in faith. Fortunate indeed is the woman who is married to a good man, who is loved by him, and who in turn loves him; a man who loves his children, provides for them, teaches them, guides them, rears and protects them as they walk the stormy course from babyhood to adulthood. President Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Yawn!
Back in El Centro I go to sleep fairly late, but for some reason, when I am in Salt Lake I stay up even later. I watch some t.v. with my parents and then I read...and read....and read. As I am doing it I am aware that it is going to be difficult to get up (I have to get the kids to school for breakfast at 8:00 so I can take Kylee to gymnastics) and yet I still do it. You would think that being 38 years old I would know better. However, seeing as how I am yawning as I type this and knowing full well that I will repeat this process again tonight, I either don't know better or don't care!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only one out there. ;)
Post a Comment